Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme 2021 for Young South Africans, Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary to see young South Africans with academic potential get to university. With our assistance, they are able to study towards financial sector related degrees at various local universities.
Applications are open to:
- All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance.
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
Applications will only be considered if completed in full and signed by the applicant and if all the supporting documents have been included. Documents that accompany the application form must be certified:
- South African ID
- This year’s June results (or your latest results if you are not studying this year)
- Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- Tertiary students: June results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations were written)
- Payslips for your parent(s)/ guardian if employed (or letter from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating income)
- Latest financial statements if your parent/ guardian is self-employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/ guardian is/ are unemployed
- Death certificates if your parent(s) is/ are deceased
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated
- Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses. Terms and Conditions apply.
The main criteria for the selection of applications are financial need and academic potential. Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university (academic) degree in:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance),
- BCom Informatics,
- BSc Computer Science,
- BSc Information Technology,
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology,
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science,
- Business Science,
- Science and Mathematics,
- Engineering or
- Commercial LLB
- Investec have a vested interest in developing well rounded individuals and in ensuring graduates are employable. While a bursary provides financial assistance, our programmes help with the transition from high school to tertiary and with the challenges associated with the job search.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2020
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Investec Bursary Programme 2021