Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) Africa Business Heroes Competition 2020 for young African Entrepreneurs (1.5 Million USD Prize)
The Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) is the Jack Ma Foundation’s flagship philanthropic entrepreneur program in Africa. ANPI aim to identify, spotlight and support African entrepreneur heroes creating impact in their communities and building a more inclusive economy for the future.
ANPI are looking for Africa’s Business Heroes who are bold, passionate, resilient, innovative and impact-oriented. African business owners from all 54 African countries are eligible to apply irrespective of age, industry sector or gender.
- Applicant should be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
- Applicant has African citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen.
- The Company is Africa-Based.
- The business is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa
- Company is post-Idea stage. Business is 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history
Round 1 An online application and review process to determine the Top 50 Finalists.
Each application will be reviewed by two judges.
Round 2 Video-Call interviews with established business leaders who determine our Top 20 Finalists.
Step 3 Semi-Final PitchIn-person pitches with a distinguished and experienced panel of investors, business leaders and professionals to determine our top 10 finalists.
Step 4 Due diligenceOur shortlisted top 10 finalists will need to pass due diligence checks by our partner: Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) in order to be confirmed an ANPI 2020 Africa’s Business Heroes and to have their chance to pitch at the Africa’s Business Heroes Show.
Application Deadline: June 9th 2020
For more information: Visit the official webpage of Africa Business Heros competition for Young African Entrepreneurs 2020