CENOZO Data Journalism and Analysis Training 2020 for Women Journalists, Are you a women journalists from Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger? Do you have interest in data journalism and analysis? Apply now for the CENOZO Data Journalism and Analysis Training 2020.
In the Sahel and like everywhere in West Africa, social constraints most often confine women to secondary roles in the media. Misconceptions tend to limit the investment of women journalists in the practice of investigative journalism. CENOZO believes that Data journalism allows the women of the corporation to be able to carry out quality journalistic investigations, without necessarily leaving their usual place of work.
It is to enable them to strengthen their capacities and practice investigative reporting that CENOZO is opening, for the benefit of women journalists established in Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger, a call for applications for training in Data-journalism and in applied data analysis.
- Open to women journalists working for media in Burkina Faso, Mali or Niger.
- Have between 3 and 10 years of experience;
- Have already produced at least one major report or survey;
- Have a survey project;
- Take an interest in data issues.
To apply, download and complete the form, then send it to email@example.com .
Candidates must justify their experience by attaching to their application:
- a detailed curriculum vitae;
- links or copies (pdf, audio or videos) of published surveys or reports;
- a cover letter.
Deadline: October 31, 2020
For more information, visit CENOZO.